The EIB Prize has been created to recognise and stimulate excellence in economic and social research, and its implementation and diffusion. Research should be of specific relevance to European development and integration. The EIB prize will be awarded annually, starting in 2013. It consists of an “Outstanding Contribution Award” of EUR 40 000 and a “Young Economist Prize” of EUR 25 000. The topic for the 2013 EIB Prize is “Growth, employment and convergence, with applications to the European Union”. Please click here for more details and nomination forms.
News & events
- Seminar “The ecological transition and new prosperity”
- SIT 2017: and the winners are!
- Inequality and …? Lecture on “Inequality and economic history”
- Seminar on “Mobilising finance for climate change”
- ADP 2017 winners have arrived in Luxembourg
- EIB donates EUR 500 000 for reconstruction after forest fires in Portugal
- Social Innovation Tournament 2017