The EIB Prize has been created to recognise and stimulate excellence in economic and social research, and its implementation and diffusion. Research should be of specific relevance to European development and integration. The EIB prize will be awarded annually, starting in 2013. It consists of an “Outstanding Contribution Award” of EUR 40 000 and a “Young Economist Prize” of EUR 25 000. The topic for the 2013 EIB Prize is “Growth, employment and convergence, with applications to the European Union”. Please click here for more details and nomination forms.
News & events
- Save the date: Alternative finance forum – between fintech and social finance
- Financial Education to Empower Citizens. All Aboard!
- First EIB capstone with Bocconi students
- Institute sponsors European University Institute seminar
- EIB Group donation for Peru and Colombia
- Finalists of SIT 2017 meet in Romania for mentoring bootcamp
- Four works from EIB art collection on loan in Limerick, Ireland