The EIB Prize has been created to recognise and stimulate excellence in economic and social research, and its implementation and diffusion. Research should be of specific relevance to European development and integration. The EIB prize will be awarded annually, starting in 2013. It consists of an “Outstanding Contribution Award” of EUR 40 000 and a “Young Economist Prize” of EUR 25 000. The topic for the 2013 EIB Prize is “Growth, employment and convergence, with applications to the European Union”. Please click here for more details and nomination forms.
News & events
- Results of EIBURS on energy efficiency to be presented at LSE
- ADP artists have arrived in Luxembourg!
- Institute participates in Portugal Economia Social
- 1 750 Italian children benefit from financial education programme
- What do we really know about the energy efficiency of buildings?
- Culture matters!
- Technology can transform impact investing