The EIB Prize has been created to recognise and stimulate excellence in economic and social research, and its implementation and diffusion. Research should be of specific relevance to European development and integration. The EIB prize will be awarded annually, starting in 2013. It consists of an “Outstanding Contribution Award” of EUR 40 000 and a “Young Economist Prize” of EUR 25 000. The topic for the 2013 EIB Prize is “Growth, employment and convergence, with applications to the European Union”. Please click here for more details and nomination forms.
News & events
- First EIB seminars series at Bocconi University
- Fostering integration in South East Europe
- Action plan to protect the Kampos of Chios (Greece)
- Bank financing for SMEs
- Selecting the 2017 Social Innovation Tournament finalists
- Conference ‘’Scaling up social economy enterprises in South East Europe’’
- LSE capstone with EIB just completed!