The EIB Prize has been created to recognise and stimulate excellence in economic and social research, and its implementation and diffusion. Research should be of specific relevance to European development and integration. The EIB prize will be awarded annually, starting in 2013. It consists of an “Outstanding Contribution Award” of EUR 40 000 and a “Young Economist Prize” of EUR 25 000. The topic for the 2013 EIB Prize is “Growth, employment and convergence, with applications to the European Union”. Please click here for more details and nomination forms.
News & events
- Shortlist for 7 Most Endangered 2018 programme announced!
- Institute supports University of Luxembourg’s Certificate on Inclusive Finance
- Inequality and Luxembourg
- Inequality and …? Lecture on “Inequality and genes”
- POSTPONED: Seminar “Tech for impact: the next frontier in social innovation and impact investing”
- Inequality and technology
- Season’s greetings from the EIB Institute