The EIB Prize has been created to recognise and stimulate excellence in economic and social research, and its implementation and diffusion. Research should be of specific relevance to European development and integration. The EIB prize will be awarded annually, starting in 2013. It consists of an “Outstanding Contribution Award” of EUR 40 000 and a “Young Economist Prize” of EUR 25 000. The topic for the 2013 EIB Prize is “Growth, employment and convergence, with applications to the European Union”. Please click here for more details and nomination forms.
News & events
- Inequality and… ? Lecture on “Inequality and fairness”
- Registrations open: EIB Institute’s training on fundraising skills and techniques
- New dates: training on fundraising skills and techniques
- SIT 2016: And the winners are!
- The ecological transition and how to initiate it
- Markus Hoffmann, ADP laureate 2015, wins Celeste Prize
- SIT 2016 live