The EIB Prize has been created to recognise and stimulate excellence in economic and social research, and its implementation and diffusion. Research should be of specific relevance to European development and integration. The EIB prize will be awarded annually, starting in 2013. It consists of an “Outstanding Contribution Award” of EUR 40 000 and a “Young Economist Prize” of EUR 25 000. The topic for the 2013 EIB Prize is “Growth, employment and convergence, with applications to the European Union”. Please click here for more details and nomination forms.
News & events
- Press release: signature of the agreement to promote financial education in Italy
- Registration now open: SIT 2016 final event
- Seminar “Tomorrow starts today – let’s put sustainability on our agenda!
- Is Art a good investment?
- Institute donates pens and notebooks for Cambodia children
- Invitation: ADA’s third academic symposium
- How impact is changing markets