The EIB group staff and the EIB in an effort coordinated by the EIB Institute, will be donating EUR 250 000 to four charities following the devastating earthquake in northwest Ecuador that killed more than 600 people and injured thousands last April. This amount will be equally shared between Médecins du Monde Luxembourg; SOS Villages d’Enfants Monde; CARE Luxembourg and Croix-Rouge Luxembourgeoise.
News & events
- How to protect coastal areas from climate change?
- SIT Alumni hit the airwaves
- How to make a volunteering programme successful
- Estimating the future needs of European SMEs
- 7 Most Endangered: and the winners are…
- 7 Most Endangered 2021 announced on Thursday
- EIB courses at Sciences Po and University of Luxembourg