The EIB Prize has been created to recognise and stimulate excellence in economic and social research, and its implementation and diffusion. Research should be of specific relevance to European development and integration. The EIB prize will be awarded annually, starting in 2013. It consists of an “Outstanding Contribution Award” of EUR 40 000 and a “Young Economist Prize” of EUR 25 000. The topic for the 2013 EIB Prize is “Growth, employment and convergence, with applications to the European Union”. Please click here for more details and nomination forms.
News & events
- Inequality and …? Lecture on “Inequality and migration”
- October Days 2018: Financing the SDGs
- New research grant signed with SOAS University of London
- Institute supports 4th European microfinance day
- Microfinance and digital transformation
- Empower the consumer!
- New EIB Group courses at Bocconi University