Johan Österholm is a Swedish artist based in Malmö, Sweden. He studied for a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts at the Umeå Academy of Fine Arts and a MFA at the Malmö Art Academy, graduating in 2016. He compiled a Photographic Artist Book at the Royal Institute of Art in Stockholm (2018-2019). Johan completed a residency at the Künstlerhaus Bethanien (Berlin, 2018) and has received numerous grants including Platform from the Fotomuseum Winterthur (2017) and several from the Swedish Art Council. He has exhibited widely in Europe – for instance in 2018 he participated in shows at the Copenhagen Photo Festival, the Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe Hamburg and C/O Berlin.
News & events
- The EIB Summer School Alumni Programme is launched!
- Helping people step out safely in a crisis
- Circular sanitiser for the hands
- EIB meets La Sapienza
- Creating incentives for positive consumer behaviour
- Webinar “Financial management in four steps: Step 1 The capital structure and how it affects your fundraising”
- Financial management in four steps: From start up to scale up