Mark McGuinness is an Irish photographer currently working between Dublin and Helsinki. Mark holds a BSc in Product Design from The Dublin Institute of Technology (2013). In 2017, he was selected to represent PhotoIreland as part of Parallel – European Photo Based Platform, which saw him exhibit in a number of European photo festivals. In 2018, he was nominated for the World Press Photo Joop Swart Masterclass. In 2018, he began a Masters degree in Photography at Aalto University of Art, Design, and Architecture in Helsinki.
News & events
- Greece: Financial education project launched
- The best social entrepreneurs 2019 on video!
- Institute signs 50th research contract for young researchers
- Shortlist of heritage sites in danger published
- Seminar on “How to make energy efficiency projects attractive?”
- The world’s oldest humanitarian organisation
- Webinar on the power of words