Markus Hoffmann is a German artist based in Berlin. He studied Fine Arts at the Institut für Raumexperimente founded by Prof. Olafur Eliasson in Berlin at the University of Fine Arts. He has exhibited extensively in Germany and Austria and participated in international shows in the US, China, Japan and Russia. His art has featured in prominent museums, such as Hamburger Bahnhof – Museum für Gegenwart (Berlin, 2017), Sprengel Museum (2017) and Kunsthaus Wien (2017) and the Musée de la Chasse et de la Nature (Paris, 2016), and he has attended residencies in Dessau, Miami, Beijing and Addis Ababa.
News & events
- EIB Summer School ready to begin!
- The new plastics economy
- Tomorrow’s growth starts today!
- Refugee crisis in Colombia: donation results
- Inequality and the art market
- One month left to apply for the 7 Most Endangered programme!
- Inequality and … Lecture on “Inequality and child development in deprived populations”