Markus Hoffmann is a German artist based in Berlin. He studied Fine Arts at the Institut für Raumexperimente founded by Prof. Olafur Eliasson in Berlin at the University of Fine Arts. He has exhibited extensively in Germany and Austria and participated in international shows in the US, China, Japan and Russia. His art has featured in prominent museums, such as Hamburger Bahnhof – Museum für Gegenwart (Berlin, 2017), Sprengel Museum (2017) and Kunsthaus Wien (2017) and the Musée de la Chasse et de la Nature (Paris, 2016), and he has attended residencies in Dessau, Miami, Beijing and Addis Ababa.
News & events
- The EIB Summer School Alumni Programme is launched!
- Helping people step out safely in a crisis
- Circular sanitiser for the hands
- EIB meets La Sapienza
- Creating incentives for positive consumer behaviour
- Webinar “Financial management in four steps: Step 1 The capital structure and how it affects your fundraising”
- Financial management in four steps: From start up to scale up