Sjoerd van Leeuwen lives and works in Amsterdam. He studied at the Amsterdamse Hogeschool voor Kunsten and completed an MFA at the Willem de Kooning Hogeschool in Rotterdam, graduating in 2010. He has exhibited in group shows in the Netherlands and BENELUX and participated in couple of residencies including at the Mondriaan Fonds (NL, 2018).
News & events
- The EIB Summer School Alumni Programme is launched!
- Helping people step out safely in a crisis
- Circular sanitiser for the hands
- EIB meets La Sapienza
- Creating incentives for positive consumer behaviour
- Webinar “Financial management in four steps: Step 1 The capital structure and how it affects your fundraising”
- Financial management in four steps: From start up to scale up