The EIB Institute, in partnership with Media Trust, offered its SIT Alumni a two full-day training on social media strategy and writing for the web, and on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
The first session provided participants with a foundation in social media strategy; how to:
- set communications aims and objectives;
- identifying and targeting audiences online;
- monitor success;
- improve the ability to plan their content to make sure it’s in the right places at the right times; and
- make sure they are being appropriate, genuine and engaging to get the right people to notice them.
The second session on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) focused on:
- understanding how search engines work,
- how to make practical and low cost improvements to websites to improve the NGOs’ search ranking results; and
- how to monitor and measure success and what to do with that information.
The training was delivered by Andrew Davis from Media Trust.
About the trainer
Andrew Davis is renowned for helping businesses with digital transformation through upskilling and strategy. As one of the UK’s most prolific and sought-after digital/social media trainers, keynote speakers and consultants, Andrew’s has applied his unique approach to clients in multiple sectors in the United Kingdom and globally. His high-end strategic workshops show how a digital lens can attract new business and improve relationships with existing audiences.