In this webinar, Laura Catana, European Investor Relations Manager at FASE – Financing Agency for Social Entrepreneurship (Germany), focuses on the investment process and discusses how to get investable and attract the right investors. She was joined by Martin Wesian, founder of Helioz, an SIT Alumnus and an experienced social entrepreneur, who shared some key insights from his investment journeys.
News & events
- How to protect coastal areas from climate change?
- SIT Alumni hit the airwaves
- How to make a volunteering programme successful
- Estimating the future needs of European SMEs
- 7 Most Endangered: and the winners are…
- 7 Most Endangered 2021 announced on Thursday
- EIB courses at Sciences Po and University of Luxembourg