Meta Drčar is a Slovenian artist living in Paris, France. She graduated with a BA Hons in Fine Art from Central Saint Martins, College of Art and Design, London (2009) and completed her MA in Dance Theatre; Body in Performance at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, London (2012). Drčar has exhibited in solo and group exhibitions across Europe, including A Performance Affair, Brussels, Belgium (2019); Reaktor, Vienna, Austria (2019); ArtNight London, UK (2018); Palazzo Monti, Brescia, Italy (2017); and Nuit Blanche, Paris, France (2017). She has been awarded several grants and residencies, such as WWA Fabrikken, Copenhagen, Denmark (2020) and KulturKontakt / Austrian Federal Chancellery, Vienna, Austria (2019).
News & events
- How to protect coastal areas from climate change?
- SIT Alumni hit the airwaves
- How to make a volunteering programme successful
- Estimating the future needs of European SMEs
- 7 Most Endangered: and the winners are…
- 7 Most Endangered 2021 announced on Thursday
- EIB courses at Sciences Po and University of Luxembourg