Niamh Schmidtke is a visual artist with a dual Irish and Swedish heritage. She is based between Dublin and London where she will complete her MFA in Fine Art at Goldsmiths in 2021. In 2019, she completed a Bachelor’s degree in Sculpture and Combined Media at Limerick School of Art and Design. Her practice facilitates her interest in how we inhabit economic systems and the ways they interact with our daily lives. Schmidtke has been shown in Ireland, including a solo exhibition at LCGA – Limerick City Gallery of Art, where the work displayed was purchased for the museum’s permanent collection. Her work has also been exhibited internationally in Germany, Latvia and Belgium.
News & events
- How to protect coastal areas from climate change?
- SIT Alumni hit the airwaves
- How to make a volunteering programme successful
- Estimating the future needs of European SMEs
- 7 Most Endangered: and the winners are…
- 7 Most Endangered 2021 announced on Thursday
- EIB courses at Sciences Po and University of Luxembourg