Panayiotis Doukanaris is a Cypriot artist currently living and working in Cyprus. Doukanaris completed his MA in Fine Arts at Birmingham City University in 2016, and his integrated BA in Visual and Applied Arts at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 2015. He is currently a PhD Student at the Cyprus University of Technology in collaboration with the Royal College of Art. Doukanaris recently had a solo show at Art Seen Gallery, Cyprus, and has participated in a number of group exhibitions held in Cyprus, Greece, England and Italy, featuring in 2019 at the Biennial of Young Artists From Europe and the Mediterranean (BJCEM) in Nottingham.
News & events
- How to protect coastal areas from climate change?
- SIT Alumni hit the airwaves
- How to make a volunteering programme successful
- Estimating the future needs of European SMEs
- 7 Most Endangered: and the winners are…
- 7 Most Endangered 2021 announced on Thursday
- EIB courses at Sciences Po and University of Luxembourg