This programme took the participants on a hands-on learning journey to help them develop the creative-thinking skills needed to innovate in any organisational context. By elevating their creative skills, enabling them to develop and support a creative culture within their organisation. A culture capable of confidently pushing and sustaining innovative efforts.
News & events
- How to protect coastal areas from climate change?
- SIT Alumni hit the airwaves
- How to make a volunteering programme successful
- Estimating the future needs of European SMEs
- 7 Most Endangered: and the winners are…
- 7 Most Endangered 2021 announced on Thursday
- EIB courses at Sciences Po and University of Luxembourg