Yahya Mhirsi is a young and talented Tunisian pianist working with Tunisia88, a musical education project supported by the Institute. In this end of the year video, he sums up what has been a very special year for Tunisia and for Tunisia 88. A tribute to music and musical education despite COVID-19.
News & events
- Save the date: European cultural heritage summit 2023
- IMM e-learning: Session 4 – Getting the most out of your data
- IMM e-learning: Session 3 – Collecting your data
- IMM e-learning: Session 2 – Deciding what to measure – theory of change, learning questions and indicators
- Shortlist announced for 7 Most Endangered 2023
- Sciences Po’s Chair conference: “Perspectives on just transition”- 8 February
- Can ESG contribute to sustainable development?