In this webinar, Francisco Granja de Almeida and Inês Villar from the international law firm Vieira de Almeida (VdA), explored the synergies between human rights and sustainability, introduced fundamental concepts from a legal perspective and leveraged a discussion about their impact and relevance for the future.
News & events
- How to protect coastal areas from climate change?
- SIT Alumni hit the airwaves
- How to make a volunteering programme successful
- Estimating the future needs of European SMEs
- 7 Most Endangered: and the winners are…
- 7 Most Endangered 2021 announced on Thursday
- EIB courses at Sciences Po and University of Luxembourg