The Institute will fund prizes for excellence in economic and social research. Such prizes may be targeted at researchers at the outset of their careers or, as in the case of the EIB European Prize, towards research recognised as ground-breaking in the field.
News & events
- Cultural Heritage needs the EU Green Deal to succeed (and vice versa)
- Cuora Consulting
- Webinar “Business and human rights”
- Cultural Heritage and the EU Green Deal
- Do Fund Managers and Business Angels consider ESG principles?
- EIB Group courses at Bocconi University
- Europeans preferred heritage project 2020 is…