The Institute will fund prizes for excellence in economic and social research. Such prizes may be targeted at researchers at the outset of their careers or, as in the case of the EIB European Prize, towards research recognised as ground-breaking in the field.
News & events
- European cultural heritage summit 2021
- “An amazing experience”: Scaling Impact Executive Programme ends
- 20th CREDIT conference: Financial risk and climate
- Last days to nominate a site for 7 Most Endangered 2022!
- SIT Alumni gather for Scaling Programme
- MFC annual conference on the “Pandemic Reboot”
- Jos Delbeke member of new EIB Climate Advisory Council