The Institute will fund prizes for excellence in economic and social research. Such prizes may be targeted at researchers at the outset of their careers or, as in the case of the EIB European Prize, towards research recognised as ground-breaking in the field.
News & events
- Greece: Financial education project launched
- The best social entrepreneurs 2019 on video!
- Institute signs 50th research contract for young researchers
- Shortlist of heritage sites in danger published
- Seminar on “How to make energy efficiency projects attractive?”
- The world’s oldest humanitarian organisation
- Webinar on the power of words