Jean-Marie Magnette is Director General of the Information and Corporate Centre, Directorate of the European Investment Bank, where he is responsible for information technology, facilities management, information management and reporting, and procurement. Jean-Marie previously held the position of Deputy Chief Executive of the European Investment Fund, where he was in charge of risk, finance, operations, compliance and project management. He had joined the EIF in 2008, after a 25-year career at the European Commission, where he was responsible for financial engineering, development of new financial instruments and liaison with the EIB Group. Jean-Marie is Adjunct Professor of Finance at Sacred Heart University Luxembourg. He holds an engineering degree from the Catholic University of Louvain (Belgium) and an MBA from the University of Chicago (USA).
News & events
- How to protect coastal areas from climate change?
- SIT Alumni hit the airwaves
- How to make a volunteering programme successful
- Estimating the future needs of European SMEs
- 7 Most Endangered: and the winners are…
- 7 Most Endangered 2021 announced on Thursday
- EIB courses at Sciences Po and University of Luxembourg