Johannes Weber began his career as an entrepreneur and, among other things, founded and developed a career service for those with high potential. Following this he worked for a mutual fund company and became managing director in 2006. After a successful IPO of the holding company, Johannes became involved with PANDA Investment Management, an investment company with a focus on sustainable investments and a former partner of the World Wide Fund for Nature. Johannes sold PANDA Investment Management in 2008 and funded the Social Venture Fund in 2009. He is able to converse in five languages and was part of the NATO Kosovo Forces (KFOR) in Pristina in 1999. He is a graduate of the European Business School in Oestrich-Winkel and also attended the HEC in Lausanne, as well as studying entrepreneurship and finance at the International Business School in Budapest.
News & events
- President Hoyer visits social incubator in Portugal
- Donation to help India tackle COVID-19 crisis
- President Hoyer at the State of the Union conference
- EIB courses at TU Dresden, Sapienza and College of Europe
- Pompeu Fabra University wins EIBURS 2021-2023
- Artists Development Programme 2021: four artists selected!
- Last days to apply for EIBURS research grant!