Johannes Weber began his career as an entrepreneur and, among other things, founded and developed a career service for those with high potential. Following this he worked for a mutual fund company and became managing director in 2006. After a successful IPO of the holding company, Johannes became involved with PANDA Investment Management, an investment company with a focus on sustainable investments and a former partner of the World Wide Fund for Nature. Johannes sold PANDA Investment Management in 2008 and funded the Social Venture Fund in 2009. He is able to converse in five languages and was part of the NATO Kosovo Forces (KFOR) in Pristina in 1999. He is a graduate of the European Business School in Oestrich-Winkel and also attended the HEC in Lausanne, as well as studying entrepreneurship and finance at the International Business School in Budapest.
News & events
- How to protect coastal areas from climate change?
- SIT Alumni hit the airwaves
- How to make a volunteering programme successful
- Estimating the future needs of European SMEs
- 7 Most Endangered: and the winners are…
- 7 Most Endangered 2021 announced on Thursday
- EIB courses at Sciences Po and University of Luxembourg