Sophie Robin is a founding partner of Stone Soup Consulting, a company focused on enhancing the social impact of organisations. Previously, she worked for the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nation as the Liaison Officer with Civil Society Organisations for Latin America and the Caribbean. Sophie also worked for several NGOs and served as CEO for the Portuguese NGDO Platform. Within Stone Soup Consulting, she has been specialising in scaling up strategy for social initiatives, as well as social impact, advising social entrepreneurs and VP organisations on how to measure, monitor and report on their social impact. Sophie has lectured on the topic at the ESADE business school. She also sits on the Advisory Board of Grup33 – a Catalan-based NGO which aims to promote a therapeutic-based prison model as a strategy for reducing reoffending.
News & events
- How to protect coastal areas from climate change?
- SIT Alumni hit the airwaves
- How to make a volunteering programme successful
- Estimating the future needs of European SMEs
- 7 Most Endangered: and the winners are…
- 7 Most Endangered 2021 announced on Thursday
- EIB courses at Sciences Po and University of Luxembourg