Olivier co-founded GT Finance/Cristal Finance in 1987 before joining Credit Suisse Asset Management in 1998 as a Managing Director. In 2003 he founded PhiTrust in order to support families and foundations in the implementation of financial, social and philanthropic strategies, believing that investors have responsibility through their financial and social investments. He has long-standing experience in asset management at the level of families/foundations or institutions, in particular through assisting them with their investment strategies. Olivier is a Board member of Finansol, EVPA and the Philippson Foundation. He is also the Chairman of PhiTrust Active Investors and PhiTrust Impact Investors.
News & events
- How to protect coastal areas from climate change?
- SIT Alumni hit the airwaves
- How to make a volunteering programme successful
- Estimating the future needs of European SMEs
- 7 Most Endangered: and the winners are…
- 7 Most Endangered 2021 announced on Thursday
- EIB courses at Sciences Po and University of Luxembourg