Olivier co-founded GT Finance/Cristal Finance in 1987 before joining Credit Suisse Asset Management in 1998 as a managing director. In 2003 he founded PhiTrust in order to support families and foundations in the implementation of financial, social and philanthropic strategies, believing that investors have responsibility through their financial and social investments. He has long-standing experience in asset management at the level of families/foundations or institutions, in particular through assisting them with their investment strategies. Olivier is a board member of ADMICAL. He is also the chairman of PhiTrust Partenaires Social Investment Fund and a member of ADMICAL, a French network of corporate foundations.
News & events
- SIT 2022: Let’s hear from the jury…
- SIT 2022 pitching competition on 29 September
- Come visit EIB’s art collection for Private Art Kirchberg 2022
- 21st CREDIT conference
- Welcome to our 2022 ADP residents!
- Call for nominations extended to 30 September for 7 Most Endangered 2023!
- Polish students win Rotman European Trading Competition 2022