Please read carefully the following guidelines before sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications: 23 February 2023, 23:59 CET.
Your application package is complete and your application is validated when you have:
- completed the Application Form: download the application form here.
- filled out the Financial Template (excel): download the financial template and explanatory note here.
- scheduled your 7-minute interview (time slots are available on working days from 9 to 23 March).
- submitted the full application package to email@example.com (deadline 23 February 2023 23:59 CET). Documents sent separately will not be taken into consideration and therefore the application will be considered incomplete.
- the Tournament is open to individuals or teams from (or residing in) the European Union Member States, enlargement countries, and EFTA countries.
- the project proposal has to be implemented in at least one or more such countries as mentioned above.
- only proposals submitted in English will be accepted. All interviews and pitches will be in English.
- after receiving the application, a confirmation email will be sent within 5 working days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive the confirmation email.
- the 7-minute interview will be cancelled if the application package is incomplete or if it doesn’t comply with all the eligibility criteria.
- if the application is not complete, the applicant will be asked to resubmit the full package and to reschedule the 7-minute interview.
- if all the documents are not submitted by the deadline, the application will not be considered.
- the contact person should (i) have taken part in the screening video interview, (ii) participate in the mentoring boo(s)tcamp and rehearsal days, and (iii) pitch to the Jury at the Deep Dive Pitches and to the public at the Spark Moments. A second project member can participate in all the previously mentioned events (see the full calendar here).