Please read carefully the following guidelines before sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications: 24 February 2022, 23:59 CET.
Your application package is complete and your application is validated when you have:
- completed the Application Form: download the application form here.
- filled out the Financial Template (excel): download the financial template and explanatory note here.
- scheduled your 7-minute interview (time slots are available on working days from 10 to 24 March).
- submitted the full application package to email@example.com (deadline 24 February 2022 23:59 CET). Documents sent separately will not be taken into consideration and therefore the application will be considered incomplete.
- the Tournament is open to individuals or teams from (or residing in) the European Union Member States, enlargement countries, and EFTA countries.
- the project proposal has to be implemented in at least one or more such countries as mentioned above.
- only proposals submitted in English will be accepted. Interviews and presentations at the Pitching Competition will be in English.
- after receiving the application, a confirmation email will be sent within 5 working days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive the confirmation email.
- the 7-minute interview will be cancelled if the application package is incomplete or if it doesn’t comply with all the eligibility criteria.
- if the application is not complete, the applicant will be asked to resubmit the full package and to reschedule the 7-minute interview.
- if all the documents are not submitted by the deadline, the application will not be considered.
- the contact person should (i) have taken part in the screening video interview, (ii) participate in the mentoring and rehearsal bootcamps, and (iii) pitch at the pitching competition. A second project member can participate in all the previously mentioned events (see the full calendar here).