Please read carefully the following guidelines before sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications: 4 March 2020, 23:59 CET.
Your application package is complete and your application is validated when you have:
- completed the Application Form: download the application form here.
- filled out the Financial Template (excel): download the financial template here.
- scheduled your 7-minute interview (time slots are available on working days from 9 to 20 March): book your 7-minute interview here.
- submitted the full application package to email@example.com (deadline 4 March 2020 23:59 CET). Documents sent separetely will not be taken into consideration and therefore the application will be considered incomplete.
- the Tournament is open to individuals or teams from (or residing in) the European Union Member States, enlargement countries, and EFTA countries.
- the project proposal has to be implemented in at least one or more such countries as mentioned above.
- only proposals submitted in English or French will be accepted. Presentations at the Final Event will be in English.
- after receiving the application, a confirmation email will be sent within 3 working days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive the confirmation email.
- the 7 minutes interview will be cancelled if the application package is incomplete or if it doesn’t comply with all the eligibility criteria.
- if the application is not complete, the applicant will be asked to resubmit the full package and to reschedule the 7-minute interview.
- if all the documents are not submitted by the deadline, the application will not be considered
- the contact person should be in the 7-minute video interview, attend the mentoring bootcamp and pitch at the final event. A second project member can participate in the video interview, at the mentoring bootcamp, and at the final event (see the full calendar here).
If you need more information please refer to our FAQ section and the application form guidelines.